Pages

~ Early success on this 4th of July ~






 I hope everyone has a safe 4th of July!! I managed to get a run in at 6am (found $5) and went to the grocery. Was home by 8:30, that is success there. And Walmart! Seriously.... I think I'm going to shop there super early in the morning (or late I'd imagine would be the same). 

It's raining here the majority of the day, but I hope the clouds will part around 2 so the pool party we are attending will be a success! 

Oh... 1 more thing... don't forget to follow me an all my social media sites, it's simple.. just click below :) 



 


 photo tawnysiggy_zps35e4128e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...