It's nearing the end of January and I'm sure you had your new years "resolutions" figured out back in November, am I correct?
I'm not one to set resolutions at the beginning of the year, why? You can start resolutions or goals at any time. Plus, who wants to be with the rest of the world at the beginning of the year and have a fitness goal and walk into the gym and it be PACKED!?!?! I'd back out right then and there! Well, maybe not, but going into a packed gym with everything taken doesn't really help you out now does it?
Anywho, I'm going to hop on the
- Take more time on myself and being happy in the body GOD gave me. I don't think I take enough time for myself, I need to pamper myself (and to be pampered) and take care of my body. This past year threw me a lot of curve balls and was probably the worst year of my life thus far, but I kicked butt and took names. I think at this time in my life I realized who I am, what I'm capable of, and who my true friends really are (even my blogger friends).
- Fitness.... yes that is everyone's. I'm not big by any means but everyone has their trouble areas. I just want to tone up and get rid of Charlotte. Charlotte is my tummy. I threaten to smoother her in sweat all the time! I'm full on determined mode at this point in my life. Again, going back to making myself happy about who I am.
- Healthy eating or trying! Haha! I did get a juicer for Christmas and so far I love all the recipes I've tried. Stay tuned for those! And if you have any, send them my way. Check out my Juicing Pinterest board too!
- Breathe. Pretty simple. I tend to let stress get the best of me. I just need to stop and breathe and realize that things could be worse.
- Finish a marathon! I've said numerous times you'd never catch me doing one, but I did sign up for one in April 2015. I seem to get ahead of myself though, I'll probably be pulling down to the half marathon. I'm just not ready and I wanna do my best! Not to mention, running helps the buttock look good (back up there to the fitness goal).
- Holding a grudge. Simply put, life is too short, don't hold a grudge.
- Blogging more. Let's face it, I'm never going to be an every day blogger as much as I'd like to. I'll never make money off of it. I blog to share and hope people gain from what I do share. I do bow down to those bloggers that can blog every day, I'm jealous! So, when I say blog more I'd like to at least post 1 a week, make it a habit.
Are you the type to start new years goals or just make up goals as you go?!