Pages

~ Instagram Recap ~

Just another week in the life of me! If you'd like to follow me... please do so here!

4-24-13 I received this in the mail from Melissa!  I actually plan to do my nails tonight while catching up on some TV.

4-25-13 Never in my life have I found a 4 leaf clover!  Of course, I wasn't searching every day. Today I found one!  I was hoping it would bring my luck for the 1/2 marathon. I guess you can say in a way it did... I finished it. :)
4-26-13 This was an attempt to make a Mother's Day bowl with my niece (for her mom).  It didn't turn out how I wanted, so I will try again.  The original post that I got the idea from can be found here.

4-27-13 This was before the start of my very first 1/2 marathon!  It didn't go as planned... but I did finish it! Be on the lookout for a post about it. 




 photo tawnysiggy_zps35e4128e.png

1 comment:

  1. The 4 leaf clover is awesome! I remember finding a bunch one time when I was at a park as a kid. I tried finding one recently with my kids and didn't have any luck!

    Hope the nails turned out

    ReplyDelete

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...