Pages

~ Instagram Recap ~

If you don't follow me on Instagram you should.  Follow me here: Tyeager

Just a little recap of the pictures I posted this week:

4-7-13 Sarah exhausted from playing Frisbee.  It was rather warm out and her poor coat is just so thick.

4-9-13 A lovely rainbow.  A double one showed up shortly after but my lovely Iphone didn't really capture it all that well.
4-10-13 The first steak we cooked on the grill.  I'd have to say it was mighty delicious!
4-11-13 Spicy Tuna Salad from Fujiyama!  This is seriously the best salad EVER!!! It sets my mouth on fire near the end of it, but I still order it every time we go there. Super addicting!

1 comment:

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...