Pages

~Link Up Your Link Up~

We are back!!!!!

And we are sticking around!  Beginning the 1st of every month My Three Bittles and I will bring you this link up!

What is this and how does it work?

Well this is a place for bloggers to come and see what link ups are currently out there, sorted by the day of the week.

It's quite simple actually. First you will follow My Three Bittles and Tawny's Tid Bits. It can be bloglovin or GFC, whichever you prefer! Feel free to grab a button and showcase it on your side bar if you link up. Next, if you are currently a host or co host of a link up (or know of a good one), add it to the inlinkz options below sorted by day.  Please make sure the URL goes directly to the link up and not your home page of your blog. Also, please make sure it is a legit link up, we will be checking them. After the week is up, the link up will close and from there we will add your button here where everyone can see.

If you linked up last time, please check your inbox or spam because I sent an email about checking to see which link ups were still going. I got 4 responses out of the roughly 20 I sent. So check that lovely spam box and let me know the status! :) 

Please feel free to utilize this link up reference, tweet about it, add the button, etc. We sure would love the support!


Photobucket
















 photo tawnysiggy_zps35e4128e.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...