Pages

~ Weekly TV Round Up ~

Super excited for everyone to be joining Angela and myself on our virtual couch!

Before I get started I need to introduce you to Viggle.. if your reading this you obviously like TV... so get Viggle, I believe it's free.  You check in to shows you watch and get points for every minute, kinda like shop kick (if you don't have that, same concept just with shopping). Your points can be redeemed for some amazing gift cards. By the way... you don't really have to watch what your checked into... it'll stop counting your points until you log into something else or that show is over. :)  

I spent all weekend catching up on a few favorites! And I've gotta say... these finales make me for an emotional wreck! :)
And of course, if you don't want ANY spoilers please don't read until you've watched it, this is fair warning.

So, grab a button and let's get the conversations brewing!


Photobucket




Nashville - aired 5/15/13 - A Picture from Life's Other Side
I thought this was the finale, but it isn't, it will be next week.
Before this episode I loved how Jolene looked to be turning her life around, when she bought those drugs I thought she was just doing it get Dante to see her, little did I know she would kill him and herself.  Part of me thought she was going to be ok, but from the looks of it she isn't.  I just hope this doesn't put Juliette in more of a downward spiral.  I also think Juliette will beat herself up how she treated her mother all those years and even up until the point she died, Juliette was quite rude at times to her.
The whole Gunnar and Scarlett thing has got to stop. I wanted to see them together at first, but after Gunnar has been pulling his little stunts I think she deserves to be back with Avery, which I think has turned his life around in terms of not always stardom in front of his relationships. It was super sweet that he gave her the whisk before her debut.  I do believe that Gunnar will straighten up because of the jail time he served, only time will tell.
And we all know that Maddie was going to find out about Deacon being her father, that was bound and determined to happen. I also don't think Deacon will be too happy with Rayna for keeping this from him.  I think this will finally end their relationship.



Vampire Diaries - aired 5/16/13 - Graduation
Sadly this was the finale. :(  And did you not love the opening music? Bon Jovi? I caught myself singing, wanted to break out into Rock Band! :)
Everyone is loving having their BFF's (and brothers) back, not so much their enemies though. It was super sad though when Alaric and Lexi went back to the other side, I love their relationships with Stefan and Damon.
I personally thought there was going to be some way Bonnie wouldn't die.  At first I was confused how Bonnie still was around even though she died after the veil was up.  Guess it doesn't matter at what point you died, you are there if you have unfinished business.
Everyone from Kol, Conor, Vaughn, and Rebekah's long lost ex came back from a reason.  Did you forget about some of the characters until their came back?
The cure went through soooo many hands that it wasn't even funny.  But for it to end in Katherine, not by choice, was unexpected.
And who doesn't want to see Caroline and Klaus together?! My heart melted when he said "He was your first, I intend to be your last, however long it takes."  But being he will be part of the new series "The Originals" I believe this will be the last we will see of him for awhile.
I also like seeing Matt and Rebekah together, although Matt refuses, I think that when they come back from their trip... they will be together.
As for which brother Elena chooses, I'm still torn between the 2. But like always, I'm sure she will bounce back and forth, so as of right now she chose Damon.
The most confusing part, but not (does that make sense) is how Silas is still alive! And Stefan is at the bottom of the quarry (was that was it was?) I see how he isn't stone (Bonnie died), but all hell is about to break loose! The cure is gone, so what purpose does he serve?
For all those PRETTY LITTLE LIAR lovers, did you see the summer premiere date? June11th!



Grey's Anatomy - aired 5/16/13 - Perfect Storm
I pretty much called for about everything that happened in this finale.  Grey's is pretty predictable, yet I still watch it.  
I knew Bailey would crack under pressure, although I thought it would be when the bus crashed.
I knew something was going to happen to Webber, but I thought the hospital was going to blow up because of the fuel and the sparks in the basement.
I knew as soon as Derek walked away from Merideth, that something was going to happen. I knew she wouldn't die because why would they kill off the main lead?
Throughout the hour you didn't know who was going to die, the ending did leave us with not knowing if Webber is alive or not.
I really really really didn't think Arizona would cheat on Callie.  She did fess up though, kudos to her, but she kept bringing her leg back up, leave it alone Arizona!
And Owen, all he wanted was a kid, part of me thought at the end when Yang had a talk with him, that she was going to tell him that she was content with her career and was ready for a kid, them practically ending it wasn't what I expected.
Ugh.. and Avery and Kepner... they belong together.... but someone ruins it every time! I do believe she will call off her wedding (or her fiance will, you see his face?) and it'll take time, but Avery and Kepner will eventually be together, I know it! 




 photo tawnysiggy_zps35e4128e.png

1 comment:

  1. 1. Nashville. Good-Ness... I keep trying to quit watching this dumb show and keep coming back for more. I have a perfectly good reason. The counselor dude was my celebrity crush growing up. Have you seen Crazy Beautiful? lol Juliette needed a big slap in the face. Guess that was it.
    2. don't watch
    3. Grey's. Why do I still watch this show? They're like family, I guess. I was going to freak if Grey would have died. My husband said she was going to die and then they'd announce the show was over. He was obviously wrong. I'm pretty sure that show will never end. lol I also think Webber is dead. Not much going on with his character anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...