Pages

~ Chicken Parmesean ~

So, Steven and I decided we were going to try out (hopefully) at least 1 new recipe a week.  What better place than to get it off Pinterest.  If you don't know what that website is, please go check it out!

There was a pin on there about OMG Chicken.  I looked at the recipe on Saturday before going to grocery shopping and picked up the ingredients:
  • Parmesean (calls for 1/4 cup, I used 1 cup)
  • Chicken
  • Italian bread crumbs
  • Mayo Sour Cream (1/2 cup)
Now, I said I looked at the recipe on Saturday.  I go to make the chicken tonight and I see on the actual pin that it said sour cream, so I was flipping out... I didn't have the ingredients to make this, what am I going to do?!?!?!  Thankfully Walgreens is right up the road! So I picked up some sour cream there! I get back home, look at the actual recipe again and it DOES say mayo.  By this time I've already started the "mixture"


So, here goes nothing.  I sure hope it turns out well..... so I add the bread crumbs.  I put the chicken on parchment paper for a little bit easier clean up.  Baked at 400 for about 20 minutes (I used chicken strips instead of breasts)



How did it turn out?  Actually VERY good!!! So I'm going to say sour cream was the best bet!  It was moist, lots of flavor, and cheesy!! 

Add some carrots and perogies and BAM, there you have it! 


1 comment:

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...