Pages

~ Bachelor Fun ~

If you know me, you know I love the Bachelor.  And you also know that I know ALL the spoilers from the lovely Reality Steve.  I already know who wins from the first episode, but I like to see how their relationship evolves.  And of course, ABC loves to throw those ..... this is gonna happen.... but it totally means something else, I hate that, but I guess that what they call good TV. 

My plan for the Bachelorette is to do a episode by episode.  I was a little behind on my shows this time around because my husband came home from 3 years working overseas.  You can't blame a girl can ya!

Just because I know who "wins" I will not mention it for those of you that don't know.
I'd like to tell you my thoughts on who I think the Bachelorette will be, but then that would give away who technically loses.

The Women Tell All is on Monday, March 4 and the thing I look forward to the most is the bloopers.  I wish they would show a full hour of those, if that is even possible.  I've been looking for the one from Jake Pavelka's season, when the girls describe Tenley (in a good, but funny way).  I can't find it for the life of me.

So speaking of the fun stuff surrounding the Bachelor I've included a couple short videos that should put a smile on your face.

Here is a video from Jimmy Kimmel and how Sean Lowe gets his roses:




If you remember Michelle Money, you'll remember ABC made her look out to be someone she wasn't.  Well if you have a twitter account, it is a must that you follow her, that girl is just plain funny.  Here is a video she posted the other day mocking mainly Tierra and a little of Des. Those of you that watched this season will know what she is doing and why it is funny:




Speaking of Tierra, I'm not quite sure ABC is editing her all wrong like they did Michelle, guess we will find out as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...