Pages

~ Curious what I've been up to? ~


As promised here I am telling (or should I say showing) you what I was up to during my blogging hiatus. As much as I love my readers some stuff will be left out just because it was a little personal. No worries, things are getting better and maybe one day I'll talk about it.  :)  If you followed me in Instagram or FB some of these might look familar to you.

What better way to talk about where I've been or what I've been doing than to show you in pictures. Who doesn't love pictures?!?! So, here is a photo dump, I'm sure no one will complain.

March we had some of that white stuff that falls from the sky, which doesn't come often here, so I took full advantage!


 

When it does snow, lots of ice comes with it. We lost a building at work.

The ice we had when we opened the garage.



Tried some new recipes (no worries, they will be making a visit on the blog soon).




I did my 2nd half with my running buddy, with no training. Yeah... bad girl!  But I still finished. I did sign up for a full in April 2015, which I will be ready for!




Crawfish boil, which are always amazing!



Did some trail running with some friends, not sure how we stayed on course, it got kinda iffy there for awhile.

You'd get lost too! :)
 I got another Voxbox from Influenster.



My cousin got married, beautiful wedding!



Attended CMA fest, only 1 day. Boo!  :(




Did my 4th Tough Mudder and for the 1st time I made it across the monkey bars! Super proud moment!


My nephew was born!



4th of July activities.




Took a cruise with some friends, much needed disconnect from the world!





My dad came to visit, I think the last time I seen him was about 2 years ago.


 
And of course from then on out I've shared on here (skydiving, another vox box, etc.).
I probably left something out, but I hope not!!  Lord knows I could have added a ton more pictures!
Now its nearing the end of the year, do you have any fun plans?



 photo tidbits-sig1_zps277a4c83.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...