Pages

~ Happy 4 years!! ~



 
Not only is it Halloween, but it's our 4 year anniversary!!!  And technically a Throw Back Thursday.
This will be the 1st year he has been home on our anniversary. With his line of work the past 3 years, he was never home on the exact day.  Not to mention, he will be home for Christmas too for the 1st time! :) 

We celebrated a little early because I love passing out candy on Halloween and I would feel really bad to have my light shut off on my front porch when all those trick or treaters come around! :)





We went out to eat at our favorite sushi place, then went to watch Bad Grandpa! We were home by 8pm. That's what happens when you get old! :)

It's been a wonderful 4 years with this man, we are both so lucky! We've had ups and downs like any other couple, but we got through them! I can't wait to spend the next 100+ years with him.  100+ you say? Yes.. I know it's not logical, but it sure does sound better than saying 5+ years!

Now on to the Throw Back Thursday part.  Since I started blogging in February 2013 no one has seen this  milestone in my life!  There are too many pictures that I'd like to post on here, so just a few of the favorites will have to do.

Now, I'm going to bring you back to the day 4 years ago.... October 31st, 2009! Enjoy!



You've gotta have some fun, right?  This is my football position.
































You like the "Ball and Chain" attached to the stick figure of Steven on the window?

And I'll leave you with just 1 photo from our honeymoon... that's whole week is another post to come.






 photo tawnysiggy_zps35e4128e.png

2 comments:

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...