Pages

~ All about me ~

So, blog post #1! I've been throwing around the idea of starting a blog since January 2013 (yes a resolution).  Problem was a blog name!  I couldn't settle on one!  So, went with a plain ol' Tid Bits.  There wasn't just one specific thing I wanted to blog about.  My mind wanders so often, so expect to see anything on here.  My thoughts are to stick with crafts I do, new foods I try, recipes I make, reality shows, training for my 1/2 marathon, etc.
But first let's learn a little about me:
  • I am a HUGE dog lover.
  • Married my husband October 31, 2009.
  • I DO NOT drive in snow, don't trust myself.
  • Very organized person, I like to call it OCD myself!
  • Any vacation I could take would be beach oriented.
  • 1/2 the time I have to FORCE myself to go to the gym, although I usually thank myself afterwards.
  • I love pictures and to scrapbook, although I don't do it much anymore.
  • I am an original Iphone user.  Remember when they first came out, you couldn't send MMS?
  • I signed up for my 1st half marathon for April 27, 2013.
  • I have a BBA .
  • I like to transpose my numbers and usually can never find my mistake until I have someone else look over it.
  • I wear silver, not gold.
  • I have TMJ.
  • I have been religiously going to the dentist for 6 month check ups since I can remember and I still go to the same dentist, even though I have to drive 50 minutes away for her.
  • I love to brush my own teeth, but can't watch anyone brush their teeth (in person or TV) or brush anyone else's if asked (once my sister asked me to brush my nephew's teeth).
  • I love cheese.
  • I love pasta.
  • I have never broken 1 bone in my body, sprained a few ankles and jammed a few fingers and toes though.
  • My first concert was Nsync.
  • I competed 3 times in Miss TN USA, although I never placed it was a pretty amazing experience each time.
  • I love watching the Bachelor or Bachelorette.  I love love, that's all.  Plus sometimes ABC can really make this stuff sooo funny!  The spoofs that Yahoo! has made about them is DEAD ON (spoof is burning love).

1 comment:

  1. Loved reading about you! So cute! I might have to agree on that i looooove watching bachelor also. So addicting.

    ReplyDelete

Reading comments motivates me to write more awesome stuff, not to mention makes my DAY! ♥ I always respond (via email) to EVERY comment posted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...